Industrial Light and Power | Making Friends One Customer At A Time
Our mission at Industrial Light and Power is to provide a wide range of electrical services with attention to quality, detail and safety to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. To ensure our continued success we:
- Deliver turnkey electrical solutions through in-house expertise and an extensive network of quality partnerships.
- Provide cost effective and quality assured services, tailored to meet our customers needs.
- Believe in the continued support and education of our dedicated employees.
- Guarantee our services.
- Lighting installations, repairs, upgrades and renovations (both interior and exterior)
- Service installations, upgrades, modifications and repairs
- Branch circuits and feeders
- Electrical testing, analysis and monitoring
- Tenant build-outs, remodels & renovations for commercial and residential
- Bucket truck lighting repairs
- Emergency generator service and installations
- The most rewarding projects are those with the human element. Not just changing a receptacle or changing a breaker, but restoring life to normal when the things we take for granted stop working.
- You may find another electrician to do the job for less, but we believe you will not find a better value or the prompt, friendly service at reasonable rates that Industrial Light and Power can provide.
- Our electricians are not paid a commission. There is no advantage for them to charge inflated prices. Our service rate is the same that we would expect other electricians to charge our families. We are vigilant in checking prices of our competition to ensure the most competitive pricing in both labor and materials.
- Our experienced electricians look forward to meeting with you and helping you with any electrical installation or service needs. We hope to be able to add you to our family of satisfied customers.
Industrial Light and Power……..
…..integrated electrical solutions for retail construction, commercial and industrial projects.
Industrial Light and Power is a featured electrical contractor in the most recent Motorola Case Study! Find out how Industrial Light and Power is using the new line of Motorola radios to help our crew communicate.
The new FLIR Exx-Series of advanced thermal imaging cameras offer superior resolution, precise laser-assisted autofocusing, and the option of interchangeable lenses. Learn more about the next generation FLIR Exx-Series at FLIR.com featuring Industrial Light and Power technicians in the field!