If you’re looking for a challenging new career with a growing commercial/industrial electrical contractor and have the experience and work ethic we are looking for we invite you to learn more about Industrial Light and Power.
We recruit experienced apprentice’s, licensed ICC journeymen and master electricians in southern Nevada depending on our current needs and projects. We seek applicants who are aggressive, knowledgeable and most importantly concerned about our customer’s satisfaction and the quality of work we perform for them.
Some of the characteristics we seek include:
- Effective and timely performance of all duties required within numerous commercial/industrial environments with efficiency and excellent organization skills
- Tremendous focus on customer service and building trusted relationships
- Performing quality work supervised and unsupervised regardless of project size
- Adherence to all NEC and local codes, safety requirements and all other rules and regulations as required
- Safety oriented in all aspects of their career. OSHA 30 hour safety training certificate required for all applicants
- Ability to adapt to changes as required in the field and implement any and all changes efficiently and professionally
- Ability to anticipate and manage potential impacts on the company’s standing with the public, regulatory authorities, and vendors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various general contractors, sub contractors, superintendents and project managers during all phases of construction
Experienced apprentice’s, ICC licensed journeymen and master electricians can send your resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.